Logging in for the first time?
- First enter the name of your company, and then the city where your company is located.
- Select verify my company
- Select use my company EAP Account
- Renter information and click Sign me in
- Begin by creating your profile OR simply start exploring!
Creating a profile
- Select create a profile
- Enter your first name/last name, date of birth and email address into the form and click:
- Your email address will auto-fill and will become your Username.
- A password will be sent to the email address you provided.
The next time you log-in to the Life Advisor Well-being Portal, you will use your email address and your password.
Look for the icons throughout the portal representing the 5 Dimensions to Total Well-being:
Up to 30 minutes per topic with a local plan attorney. 25% discount on plan attorney rates for services beyond consultation.
- Document review
Review of legal document (six pages or less), 25% discount on plan attorney hourly rates for documents over six pages.
- Dispute Resolution
A letter/phone call from the plan attorney to the opposing party at no charge for simple disputes (when deemed applicable).
Preparation of a simple will for member and spouse at no charge.
- Law and legal documents
A comprehensive library of online resources including elaw, legal documents, samples, resources and more.
- Credit counseling
Telephonic financial consultation up to 30 minutes. Credit repair. Find possible causes and solutions to your credit issues.
- Debt management
Telephonic financial consultation up to 30 minutes. Explore options for consolidating and paying off debt.
- Financial education
30 minutes with a financial planner for initial consultation, in-office or telephonic. 15% off fees beyond initial consult.
Get on track with a 30-minute telephonic consultation. Develop a plan for your personal or family budget.
Life Advisor discount program
Save money on:
- Car Rentals
- Dining and travel
- Shows & Events
- Theme Parks
- Visit workingadvantage.com/ulliance
- Scroll down to the ‘New users: sign up to become a member’ form
- Create an account and start saving!